Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sex Symbol Speaks

+2
JessicaEvans20
Carmen Kaline
6 posters

Go down

The Sex Symbol Speaks Empty The Sex Symbol Speaks

Post by Carmen Kaline Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm

(The following scene picks up in a bathroom where the noise of fresh shower water hitting a marble surface from beyond the shower curtain.  The shape of a woman is depicted from behind, her curvaceous, womanly figure is enough to gain a response from the male dominated crowd watching, as she bends over to turn off the shower.  Soon the running water seizes.. she grabs the towel from the towel rack nearby.. then peers back the shower curtain exposing her toweled wet body.)

Carmen:  Some people may not know this.. but I used to be a huge wrestling fan when I was coming up.  I always thought that one day, that would be the profession I would undertake one day, but my Mother declined.  "You're not doing that, that's trashy!  You're going to be a supermodel", she said.  I was so heartbroken.. but I didn't stay in that mind frame because, Mother knows best after all right?  Wrong.  I was on the cover of magazine after magazine, had all the fame, money, and fans in the world but wasn't happy.  I knew that I was destined to be more than just a pretty face, which is why I started looking into wrestling again.  I came across the TRW Ad in a magazine and had my Agent set up a business meeting.  Long story short, you are looking at the newest addition to the TRW Wrestling League.

(Carmen smirks while gliding over to the clouded mirror.  She proceeds to wipe it clean with the palm of her hand, before peering back into the camera through the mirror.)

Carmen:  It should come as no shock that my Mother doesn't approve of what I'm doing, but I don't care anymore.  Why should I dedicate my life to serving those who clearly don't have one of their own?  But no more, I'm going to do what I want to do, and what I want to do is be the leading lady of all professional wrestling.

(She picks up a brush on the counter in front of her, and begins brushing her shoulder length locks.)

Carmen:  I'm sure there will be some women there who probably won't take a liking to me right away, but it's alright.  I'd be on the defense too if a younger, hotter, and more sight pleasing girl came to take over my profession too.  It's like that in the modeling world too.. and those girls backstage will come to find out that I'm not someone who should be taken lightly.  I may be sweet and innocent looking.. but looks can be misleading; underneath my sexual exploited exterior lies a relentless fighter.  One that would rather slit another girl's throat than allowing her to pass on by her.

(Carmen places the brush in it's previous position, and turns her body fully in order to face the camera.)

Carmen:  So ladies, I suggest you get a tight grip on your careers and boyfriends, because if you don't play the game correctly they each will be gravitating in my direction before too long.  Remember the name, Carmen Kaline, and remember this face... all of which will be turning the sweet dreams you've been living into horrifying nightmares.  You have been warned.

(Carmen winks at the camera and motions to untie her towel.  Once she does she allows it to fall freely off of her body and onto the bathroom floor, but before the camera can get a glimpse of her exposed nude body, the lens steams up thus ending the scene.)
Carmen Kaline
Carmen Kaline
VGM

Back to top Go down

The Sex Symbol Speaks Empty Re: The Sex Symbol Speaks

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:35 am

great promo
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by CountZrathknock Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 am

*Count Watches the promo on his Mobile phone, from his Nook in the Air ducts. He chuckles to himself as he puts the Phone back in his tights before sliding through the vents; Still looking for the office of CM Helm.*

CountZrathknock
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:44 am

One word. Fantastic!
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Kaline Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:07 pm

ooc: thank you Very Happy 
Carmen Kaline
Carmen Kaline
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:08 am

That was fucking brilliant.

What's your username in game?

Cm
Admin

http://Suckmydick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Kaline Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:33 am

Oh this is an actual game thing!? lol I thought it was just another e-fed. DANG IT!  Embarassed 
Carmen Kaline
Carmen Kaline
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 am

Don't leave us Sad
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Kaline Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 am

@Cody - I'd be willing to stay and be a manager or a pawn in someone's storyline if need be. As long as I can somehow get the results and continue rp-ing. But I think that's more up to the owner and administrators.
Carmen Kaline
Carmen Kaline
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 am

Carmen I'm happy for you to be a manager of someone, your choice!

Game is here though, do sign up!!!: thewrestlinggame.com

Cm
Admin

http://Suckmydick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:44 am

It's a good game us studs are all on there! Wink

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down