Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD!!!!

Go down

TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD!!!!  Empty TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD!!!!

Post by ZolphZiggler Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:53 am

Interviewer: Hi welcome to TRW tell us a little bit about yourself

Zolph: Hi, im Zolph Ziggler, my first TRW show, im here to do what i do best and that is show off, whether it means backstage in an interview out there on commentary or what i do best being in the ring,

Interviewer: So why are you here? why TRW?

Zolph: let me tell you who i am Zolph Ziggler also can be called as Double Z, im 225 Lbs of Pure athletic skill, Why TRW? because this is where the biggest, the baddest, the best come to play, and who better to be at the top of TRW than Zolph Ziggler

Interviewer: whats your expectations here in TRW?

Zolph:  I can do things that people wouldnt be able to even dream up, in the next 12 months expect me to be the World Champion, go on and become the very 1st inductee to the TRW Hall of Fame and there is nothing anybody can do about that,

Interviewer: So since tonight is your debut do you have anything to say about him?

Zolph: Yeah TONIGHT i know you dont know alot about me and that will be your downfall because my speed and my technical prowless will be unstoppable, but you will be able to find that out for yourself, some can sing, some can dance, some can wrestle, i can do anything and be the damn best at it, now as you listen to the crowd  out there and they will be chanting over and over again and that will be #TRENDING or Show It off!! because i am the best damn thing to enter this business!

Interviewer: Thanks for that Interview and best of luck on your Debut

Zolph: LATER MARKS!!!! #SHOWOVER

*Zolph puts his hood up and walks away*

ZolphZiggler
VGM

Back to top Go down