Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C.M.Punk wants miz tonight

2 posters

Go down

C.M.Punk wants miz tonight Empty C.M.Punk wants miz tonight

Post by C.m.Punk Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Renegade by Manafest is heard through the speakers as C.M.Punk walks out from behind the curtain and slowly makes his way to the ring going through the ropes and grabs the mic from the ring announcer

Barry:A new superstar has arrived where are they coming from?

Punk looks around at the audience and glances back at the Camera as it zooms in.

C.M.Punk:My Name is C.M.Punk and i am the one and only superstar you should fear in the locker rooms but i can talk all night if i wanted to.

C.M.Punk:See the way i see it is if you want to succeed in this business you have to go out there and put your body on the line.

C.M.Punk:I've now arrived here at Trw and now that i am here the only thing left to do is fight whoever stands in my way

C.M.Punk:Miz i know you are back there playing with your women and such i am just here to tell you i challenge you to a match tonight its time someone teaches you a lesson

C.M.Punk:I want to fight you tonight and if you don't come out here to accept my challenge how about i come back there and beat the living crap out of you backstage.

Barry:His not wasting time and he wants to fight the world champion his lost his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________
Miz to reply

C.m.Punk
VGM

Back to top Go down

C.M.Punk wants miz tonight Empty Re: C.M.Punk wants miz tonight

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:49 pm

A loud screech is heard, and 2 women come out, and stand on the stage, one blonde, one brunette.

Blonde Woman: "Sorry, Miz wont be here tonight, he doesn't want to waste his time..."

Brunette Woman: "But he heard you mention him, so we've come here to preform a little rhyme..."

Blonde Woman: "Punk, Miz doesn't have time for you..."

Brunette Woman: "For you to touch Miz, you'll need a little crew..."

Blonde Woman: "Maybe next season, yes, week one..."

Brunette Woman: "And then little Punk will be all done..."

Blonde Woman: "He'll make you retire, in your very first fight..."

Brunette Woman: "But only when the time is right..."

Blonde Woman: "What's that coming from your trunks..."

Brunette Woman: "Oh dear, you're still mimicking punks..."

Blonde Woman: "Now way! That's.. Not poo?"

Brunette Woman: "Yeah.. Sucks to be you!!"

The 2 women hug and laugh, as they turn around and go backstage

Back to top Go down

Post by C.m.Punk Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Punk smirk and picks the microphone up hoisting it to his mouth

C.M.Punk:You send two women out really because you're scared

C.M.Punk:See this is why you shouldn't be champion you hang around these two pine sized *Censored* all the time.

C.M.Punk:I've now arrived here at Trw and now that i am here the only thing left to do is fight whoever stands in my way

C.M.Punk:Miz i know you like playing games with people but i am not playing games i will fight you week one and make sure to shut those women up.

C.M.Punk:I am going to kick the crap out of like it or not we really are gonna find out who the best really is.

Barry:His really angry now looks like its on for week one.

C.M.Punk drops the microphone as Renegade by Manafest plays through the speakers the camera slowly fades away

C.m.Punk
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:08 am

It's Max Storm!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content