Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight no one will stop me.

2 posters

Go down

Tonight no one will stop me. Empty Tonight no one will stop me.

Post by Stevie Malenko Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 am

Stevie appears in the entrance ramp while "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold plays at the arena.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back "The Man of 1000 Holds".. ¡¡Stevieee Maleeenkoooo!!

He is walking to the ring slowly and looks at his around, and finally enters to the ring, taking a microphone, and is ready to start his promo:

Stevie: "Last season was tough, but for me not because tonight i will capture the cruiserweight title since two fools cost me the victory, I'm recovered ya from my injury in the leg but that is not an obstacle to stop me.."

Pause a few seconds to get some air, and then continues

Stevie: "I will form a rebellion when I won my title, everyone will have a struggle to take it off but that will be impossible, I will not let nobody, absolutely nobody try to screw me victory, I'm a man of my word and always keep what I promise, could cause problems all and neither would be fired if I want something, I take it, of my own accord."

Stevie sits in the ring, and looks at his around and the crowd jeers him,

Stevie: "What I started, I will finish it, if I want the Radical Cruiserweight Championship, I'll take it because tonight no one will stop me, I will become Cruiserweight Champion of the World because I say, if you want deternerme, I am here, why nobody comes to me and to fight like a men."

Quorve's theme is playing at the arena, and nobody appears.. before that theme stops and The Hippy's theme is playing too but no one appears at the ramp entrance, Stevie is laughing and falls in the mat, while he is laughing.

Stevie: "Hahaha, look, i injured Hippy.. and i injured Quorve.. they are not here, seems to have been a glitch and its theme song was played, because as I told you and you say again: Tonight no one will stop me."

Quorve appears behind Stevie, and attacks him kicking and punching his body, but Stevie forearms his injured leg and Stevie escapes, Stevie's theme is playing again while he is outta here looking to the crowd with a smile and laughting he goes to backstage, and the doctor is checking Quorve's leg.

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Tonight no one will stop me. Empty Re: Tonight no one will stop me.

Post by Cartwright Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 am

Injured Hippy, huh?! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Malenko Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:22 am

HAHAHA.

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 am

Added! Less yellow next time please! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Malenko Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:35 am

Okay carty Razz

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 am

Good lad! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down