Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i won ultimate x (first week back)

2 posters

Go down

i won ultimate x (first week back) Empty i won ultimate x (first week back)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm

killa Queen by Jack Oliver is being played all throughout the arena  

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

Jessica's bodyguard rolls out the red carpet

Jessica Evans makes her way to the ring

Jessica Evans wearing a black long sleeve bodycon mini dress white tights and white patent pumps

showcasing her amazing legs wearing a tiara on head with a sash around her waist while holding her pink barbed wired bat

she is giving a royal wave to the fans

jessica makes her way to the right side of the ring as the bodyguard lifts the ropes for she gets inside

and sits down on a big gold and red throne chair the bodyguard hand her a mic and she begins to speak

Jessica Evans: last season i told you i will win the ultimate x and look at me now first part is complete and now hippy i want that cruiserweight title first off i like to thank the gm for getting that clown away from that match and keeping it fair at lest someone knows what they are doing epik that what you call yourselves hippy your just a mere peasent who to afraid to think for himself i got a 6'5 285 pound guy who will do anything to take you down hippy why don't you come down here i got a little present for you

Jessica sits on her throne waiting for hippy to arrive she waits and waits but no one arrives

Jessica Evans: hippy face it your a scared lonely man you see this x that means i won ulitmate x this means im the number one contender for that cruiserweight belt polish tank miclimp you guys did good out there you and your goons took out hypnos and that wasn't cool polish tank miclimp hows about we team up and take on those guys tonight

B.Bananna: oh man jessica just issue a challenge to epik will they respond

Jessica Evans: miclimp i know we did not see eye to eye im offering you my services to be your valet with me you can go to the top oh and hippy your fun and games are over im issuing a challenge at the ppv hell in a cell no interference and no dq what do you say

jessica drops the mic as camera fades to black

JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

i won ultimate x (first week back) Empty Re: i won ultimate x (first week back)

Post by Cm Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:11 am

Good to see the Rping continuing.

Cm
Admin

http://Suckmydick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:45 am

thank you
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down