Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm

+2
Cm Helm
Cartwright
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm Empty It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:00 am

Miz Katzenjammer has his hands down his trousers, while in his locker room

Miz Katzenjammer: "OHHH YEEEEAHH.. Hey! Get Out!"

Miz Katzenjammer quickly jumps as his flings a worn picture across the room. The camera zooms to the picture revealing a 65 year old woman with wrinkes and saggy tits

Miz Katzenjammer: "When you look like this, you can fuck who you want!"

Miz Katzenjammer laughs

Miz Katzenjammer: "Y'know I used to be called Cliterus-Smasher back in the day.. fucked all  my teaches, young and old, the older the better, more experienced, if you catch my drift"

Miz Katzenjammer turns the camera and the cameraman is a 50+ woman

Miz Katzenjammer: "Can you drop that camera please, it's dropping me down to a semi.."

The camera is dropped on the floor, and MIz Katzenjammer drags the camera woman to the middle of his locker room

Miz Katzenjammer removes his trousers, then removes the woman's

Woman: "Help! Help!"

Miz Katzenjammer: "Surpise Sex!!!"

Miz Katzenjammer puts his sausuge in her roll

Woman: "HELP RAPE!!"

Miz Katzenjammer: "Naah, I said surprise sex!"

Woman: "Well played you sexy mofo"

Miz continues to bang the woman

Miz Katzenjammer: "I think I went to school with your daughther.. that makes you a milf.. You're a lot better at sex than she was! We used to do it in the library"

Woman: "Umm.. she's about 4 years younger than you.."

Miz Katzenjammer: "She was an early starter.. I had to use the motto 'get there before the hair'.. I should have known she'd have been shit.. Actually, I did put it in her shitter.."

Woman: "Please, stop talking about you having sex with my daughter.."

Miz Katzenjammer: "Ok.. I fucked your mum too.. she was a bit to fragile for me, still a good bang though.. You're still better.."

Woman: "I'm not sure if these are compliments.."

Miz Katzenjammer stops fucking her and quickly licks her vagina and sucks her tits before dressing himself

Miz Katzenjammer: "I'll see you in about 9 months.."

Woman: "What?"

Miz Katzenjammer: "It's the second part of my surprise.."

Woman: "What do you mean?"

Miz Katzenjammer: "I had an erection, without covering it with protection.. I went in bare back you filthy whore!"

Woman: "So.. You think I'm pregnant?"

Miz Katzenjammer: "I know it.. I have good swimmers.. You're grandson is my son, and your step-sister is my daughter.. Now your child will be my child too! I can't wait until christmas!"

Woman: "But..."

Miz Katzenjammer see's the woman putting on her leather skirt and just as his erection goes down, he gets a semi

Miz runs behind her, and dry humps her anally

Miz Katzenjammer: "You know leather turns me on you slut!"

The camera fades with Miz cumming in her mouth

Last edited by Miz Katzenjammer on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm Empty Re: It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm

Post by Cartwright Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 am

10/10 TOTALLY AMAZEBALLZ!!! Very Happy

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm Empty Re: It's not rape if you shout 'Surprise Sex' : Good example Rp - Helm

Post by Cm Helm Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 pm

*sigh*

Cm Helm
Admin

https://trww.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 am

This should be stickied as a example rp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 am

Yes! Of what all arrpees should consist of!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kheldar Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:46 am

10/10 Would bang.

Lord Kheldar
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm Helm Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:10 am

Oi Khel that's mine.

Cm Helm
Admin

https://trww.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kheldar Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 am

You are claiming an internet sensation?

Lord Kheldar
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:58 am

When will this get stickied?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kheldar Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:58 am

Everyone needs to base their rps off of this gem. It is a must.

Lord Kheldar
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:12 am

Innit blud.. I'm like the Mizard of RPering!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:54 am

RPering?! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kheldar Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:14 am

It's what all the hip people are saying now Cart. Grow up.

Lord Kheldar
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 am

Or maybe grow down.. he's taller than me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 am

As if anyone would make Khelly a Lord! Razz Grow up! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:11 am

Umm, Helm.. I haven't forgotten about this, when does it get stickied?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:37 am

Sticky like Mizzehs sperm! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 am

Surprised YEAH! We need like the op abilities on here, so we can sticky it!

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 pm

nice rp

JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 am

Miz Katzenjammer wrote:Surprised YEAH! We need like the op abilities on here, so we can sticky it!
Indeed Mizzeh we are totally trustworthy!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:06 am

I'm dying laughing atm... such a great RP.. people are definetely going to learn RP skills with it..  Laughing Laughing 
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Razor Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Bad Example of Twg rp:P Jr/Buzz gonna probably fire whomever gonna put it in show lol:P

But when it comes to writing- THIS IS AMAZING(Shouts in Gary Guitar style)

Real Razor
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 pm

For some reason, Helm didn't add it to the show.. no wonder TRW is shite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Miz Katzenjammer wrote:For some reason, Helm didn't add it to the show.. no wonder TRW is shite
SO MUCH THIS!!!!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 am

HAHAHAHAH Real gay-zor doe.. just sayin'

and hell yeah, this is writing skills, JR and buzzsaw should recognize talents Razz
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next