Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge to trw roster(open for all)

5 posters

Go down

Challenge to trw roster(open for all) Empty Challenge to trw roster(open for all)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 am

A gorgeous woman wearing a pink collar knit dress White Tights and White Pumps showing off her amazing legs and physique is seen making her way to the ring with her new bodyguard jeff he lifts the ring ropes as she makes her way inside the ring she grabs the mic and begins to speak

Jessica Evans: listen up everyone this is my bodyguard jeff after that debacle with that clown in the back Justin styles who is he to put his hand on me he doesn't even know me im Jessie the hottest wrestler in the world and as I said before im here to make an impact I challenge any wrestler tonight who thinks they can take me on

Jessie begins to grow impatient more and more and begins speaking in a sultry voice in her native language French

Jessica Evans: la matière suis-je intimidant ętes-vous peur pourquoi pas vous voyou venir cette bague et
  face à moi comme un reel homme
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Challenge to trw roster(open for all) Empty Re: Challenge to trw roster(open for all)

Post by miclimp Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:06 pm

"Heroes" by Masterplan starts to play as Miclimp appears on the ramp, a mic in his hands. He tilts his head before smirking.

Miclimp: "I do know French, madame. And it doesn't really impress me. But that's not the problem here. the problem, you see, is that I am not a fan of those who have a big mouth."

He looks around the arena, receiving some cheers before continuing.

Miclimp: "I'm not here to accept your challenge, though. I'm just here to say that... most of the time... those who challenge everyone... gets a loss as a result. Before I actually want to accept your challenge... I want to see you fight someone. Attacking someone who doesn't expect it isn't a prove of your fighting skill. So before you actually talk big, perform big."

Miclimp spins the microphone in his hand for a few times before bringing it back to his mouth.

Miclimp: "Of course, who am I to talk like that if I just lost a triple threat match. But hey, at least I don't think I can take on the whole roster. Trust me, madame, there are a lot of wrestlers stronger than you are. Stronger than I am. So next time... think about your words."

He nods and raises his hand, wanting the crowd to stay quiet for one final moment.

Miclimp (in French): "And for your information... I am not afraid. No. I just think that you have to defeat someone before you have the right to talk about how superior you are.

He throws his microphone away, in the backstage area, before cracking his neck, performing his taunt.  The crowd cheers for him before quietening down, wondering what the response will be from either Jessica or someone else.

------------------
Either I let him leave, or someone replies to him ^^ I don't mind either way Smile

Last edited by miclimp on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

miclimp
VGM

Back to top Go down

Challenge to trw roster(open for all) Empty Re: Challenge to trw roster(open for all)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:39 am

Jessica grabs the mic and continue to speak

Jessica Evans: vous pensez que vous pouvez me battre a Je suis Jessica evans les gars seraient la queue pour mon autographe  
Je suis beau Je suis reine du cœur

then as she about to speak the bodyguard grabs the mic and begins to speak

Bodyguard: as my lovely master was saying she cant be beat now if you got a problem why don't you speak to the guy that's kicked your ass two times last week steve malenko im sure he wouldn't mind doing it again lets just say we know something you don't know

Jessica grabs another mic and begin whispering in the bodyguards ear he tells her about tonight's cruiserweight title match

Jessica Evans: ah oui  "Etienne." un homme gentil je vais suivre
dans ses étapes de pied et gagner la croiseurpoids championnat depuis votre peurcomment n'importe qui
qui pense qu'ils peuvent me batter dans cet anneau ce soir obtiendrait un diner deà à la vôtre vraiment
Jessica Evans si Qui qui va répondre à la défi venir sur  il s'agit d'un grande opportunité

Jessica begins to call out one last time and no one shows up

Jessica Evans: juste ceje je pensais tous les mecs realizer aucun de vous sont encore en ma ligue Je suis beau talentueux et venir à partir de un légendaire famille

Bodyguard: What my lovely master is trying to say is that anybody who man enough to challenge miss Evans over here and were to somehow win will get a dinner date with her and to all you three fighting tonight for the cruiserweight championship look out because Jessica evans is coming for that title we came here with a mission and that is to get to the top of trw destroy anybod who gets in our way

Jessica drops the mic and is about to leave the ring when she hears a familiar music plays

someone can come out and continue from here

Last edited by JessicaEvans20 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:54 am

Might be a good idea to translate the french underneath into English so that people understand what you're going on about! Wink

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnos Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:25 am

jessica is that you in your pic? :O

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:18 am

no I got it from an image site
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by miclimp Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:24 am

I can edit the French in my post if needed, sure. But only if needed ^^

miclimp
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 am

thanks
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Demeanour Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:00 am

hate to be a buzzkill but everything has to be in English Smile

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by miclimp Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:49 am

Awww. Oh well, I'll put a translation in it.

miclimp
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:28 am

Miz Katzenjammer appears and tries to fuck everyone in sight.. then he realises he's got a floppy sausage instead of a hardie.. He goes to the crowd and finds a girl on the front row, and they get very sexual very quickly. She reappears covered in a creamy, white substance, and Miz has blood around his mouth..

Miz Katzenjammer: "Get there, before the mother-fucking hair!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Jessica watches as Miz Katzenjammer walks right past her she then goes to the side of the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak her translator is standing next to her Jessica speaks

Jessica Evans: miz vous pensez im impressionné écouter si vous tout cela vous devez gagner le monde poids lourd championnat
au payer pour vue puis vous pouvez monter partout ce

Jessica twirls around in her dress and blows a kiss to miz thus stunning everyone in the arena

Bodyguard: in case you didn't hear miz if you want this woman to be impressed then at the pay per view you have to win back the world title just for you suckers in the crowd my name is james im Jessie translator and bodyguard and your gonna be seeing more of her from now on in trw and if any of you guys except the miz have a problem with that than we can settle it in the ring but not now

james drops the mic and they leave and the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down