Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hippy Says Being Touched Is No Good

Go down

Hippy Says Being Touched Is No Good Empty Hippy Says Being Touched Is No Good

Post by Cartwright Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am

The camera fades-in to show The Hippy with his friend The Model, who is holding their furry rabbit friend, Rodger.

The Model: "Wow Hippy, it looks like you have something to say. Do you?"

The Hippy nods at The Model and then turns to face the camera.

The Hippy: "Yes I certainly do. I have to go now. My planet needs me."

The Hippy flies off-camera in an upwards direction.

The Model: "Get down here silly."

The Hippy flies back down to Earth.

The Hippy: "Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by somebody you like. But if somebody tries to touch you in a place or a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. It's your body. Nobody has the right to touch it if you don't want them to. So what do you do? First, you say no. Then you get out of there. Most importantly, you've gotta tell somebody you trust. Like your parents, your teacher or a police officer."

The Model nods her head. That is good advice. Rodger looks scared.

Model: "Wow Hippy, you are so wise and smart. What other advice do you have for the children watching this show?"

Hippy: "Only call 999 for emergencies. Sharing is good. Everyone has something special to offer. Art is way past cool but don't use a building as a canvas. Know your home phone number by heart. Getting sun burn is bad news, use sun cream. Plants and trees make oxygen. Breath it. Always tell your parents where you're going. Music is great, but don't play it too loudly or else you'll go deaf. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Learn how to read by asking a teacher or going to the library. Don't get into a car with strangers. Eat healthy food. Lots of meat, fruit, vegetables and dairy. Don't run away from home. Old people can be wise and know what directions to take in life. Always wear a safety belt. Stealing is just not right. Don't forget to feed your pets. Recycle. Avoid poison ivy. Stay in school. Never open the door to anyone you don't know at home. Take care of your bike. Don't dive into shallow water. Get lots of sleep. Don't play in the washing machine. Never give-in to peer pressure. Watch out for currents in rivers. Obey the law. If you gt a cold, take care of yourself. If it gets worse, see a doctor. If you're sick and need medicine, make your parents get it. Never take anyone elses medicine. Nobody wins when you cheat, fair is the only way to play. Save your money. Play safe. Use your imagination to have fun."

The camera fades-out Epikally.

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Hippy Says Being Touched Is No Good Empty Re: Hippy Says Being Touched Is No Good

Post by Cartwright Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:13 am

Added!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down