Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hippy can fly high! (ADDED)

Go down

The Hippy can fly high! (ADDED) Empty The Hippy can fly high! (ADDED)

Post by Cartwright Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 am

The camera fades-in to show The Hippy entering a empty gym with The Model, who is holding their rabbit friend. The rabbit looks like it wants to escape, but can not. The gym has all sorts of apparatus set-up ready for The Hippy to practice on. There are balance beams, springboards, trampolines, diving mats, ropes, ladders, the works.

Model: "Why are we in here Hippy and not outside? You love nature and all that stuff. I love your little rabbit friend so much!"

She squeezes the rabbit tightly, until he turns a shade of red. He looks terrified.

Hippy: "As much as I disagree with the concept of paying to view anything, I have been told that my match on said PPV will be for the Totally Radical Cruiserweight Championship. So in this gym I will practice my speed skills so that I will be able to defeat my two opponents and win some gold."

Model: "Who are your opponents?"

Hippy: "Deam Malenko's brother Steven and, from the looks of its name, a pie called Crusylicious."

Model: "PIE! Oh I wish I could eat some pie. But being a model I have to watch my figure."

Hippy: "I'd eat your pie any day."

Model: "Oh but I can't cook."

That went right over The Models head clearly. Typical stupid woman.

Hippy: "Well I'm going to start training, you don't have to stay...."

Model: "I want to practice with you. I used to wrestle a little while ago. Let's see if I've still got it."

The camera fades-out with the two jumping on to different apparatus, Model keeping a tight grip on the petrified rabbit the whole time.

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down