Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model Meets The Hippy (ADDED)

Go down

Model Meets The Hippy (ADDED) Empty Model Meets The Hippy (ADDED)

Post by Cartwright Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 am

The titantron comes to life to show some pre-recorded footage. The camera shows a beautiful country park on a hot summers day. The park is full of lush green trees, healthy tall grass, flowers of all kinds and animals frolicking about. The camera slowly zooms-in on a man who is leaning on a tree, sat down and smoking away on something suspicious. A wild rabbit shows no fear of the man, who pets the rabbit as he looks into the camera. The man is wearing a tie-dyed shirt, ripped jeans, a multi-coloured striped bandanna and orange coloured sunglasses. It is The Hippy, who was revealed last show as a member of Epik and a part-owner in Totally Radical Wrestling.

Hippy: "My rabbit friend, I see it in your eyes, you are so proud of me for what I have accomplished after last week. TRW had an amazing first show and I had an amazing win. I began with my mission to earn m and my hippy brothers and sisters the respect they deserve and began to spread our philosophy around the world once again...."

The Hippy pauses as a sexy young lady walks past him. He gets up to greet her.

Hippy: "Girl you are so gnarly I can't wait to show you the forest in my trousers."

The woman looks disgusted.

???: "Ew a dirty, disgusting hippy. Don't you know who I am? I'm The Model, and I don't talk to..."

The hippy puts his finger on her lips to stop her talking.

Hippy: "Don't listen to The Man, Don't listen to the media. Look at me. I'm not dirty. I'm as clean and free as my spirit maaan. All I care about is peace, love, the truth and a little competition. In the spirit of the truth, I must tell you that you are beautiful. Please, join me and my animal friend here."

The Hippy shows The Model the rabbit he has been holding by the neck since he set eyes on her.

Model: "Awwww isn't he a cutie?! Awwwww..."

The Hippy winks at the camera as The Model fusses the poor rabbit and the camera fades-out.

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Model Meets The Hippy (ADDED) Empty Re: Model Meets The Hippy (ADDED)

Post by Cartwright Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:18 am

Added

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down