Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hippy Is Cruising

Go down

Hippy Is Cruising Empty Hippy Is Cruising

Post by Cartwright Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:55 am

The camera fades-in to show The new TRW Cruiserweight Champion The Hippy relaxing backstage with his friend The Model and their rabbit friend Rodger. The Hippy is smoking some good green stuff and blows the smoke into Rodger's face, making the poor captive rabbit cough. The Model thinks the coughing is cute, so Hippy does it again. Rodger vomits. The Model thinks this is also cute and squeezes Rodger tightly. Rodger vomits again.

Hippy: "Mmmm this is some gooooood shiiiiit! Try some Model!"

The Model looks at the weird green thing Hippy is smoking.

Model: "Is that a leaf? I don't want to smoke!"

Hippy: "You could say that it is a leaf. Sure, that works."

Model: "What do you think of Miz Katzenjammer attacking you in the Cruiserweight title match last week?"

Hippy: "I think he's a fat stupid son of a whore who should be raped by 1,000 she-males!"

Model: "Yeah he is fat! Congratulations on becoming the very first Cruiserweight Champion!"

The Hippy looks at the shiny title around his waist and pats it.

Hippy: "I did it all by myself with no help at all! It is the biggest victory of my career and I am very proud that I won this championship fair and square in the Main Event of the evening!"

Model: "All by yourself?! Fair and square?!"

Hippy: "Yep! Even Rodger knows that! Silly woman with your silly head! Go and make me a sandwich!"

Model: "No help from Epik?!"

Hippy: "None at all!"

Model: "That green stuff might be messing with your brain."

Hippy: "Well thin air messes with yours and I ain't complaining! Sandwich now, bitch!"

The Model leaves to make The Hippy a sandwich with Rodger in her arm.

Hippy: "Make it a rabbit sandwich!"

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down