Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP)

3 posters

Go down

Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP) Empty Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP)

Post by Stevie Malenko Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Stevie is in the training center, jumping ropes, sprinting and doing squats and push-ups, after a hard train for the un-coming PPV, Stevie stops and relax, sitting on a bench, begins to take water,

Stevie *weary*: "Uff, this was my hard train of years, uff, ..."

When he is preparing to get out, his brother, Dean Malenko apparears.

Dean: "Apparently you were training so hard bro, as I told you not you drop so much, that the energy of your tired body besides,  you will fight with two puppets for a worthless belt"

Stevie: "Exactly, against two puppets but also those puppets as training hard like me, and may be a simple title but would be the first to i will get, you won a lot of titles?

Dean: "Yes, i win a lot, but does not mean that you also win them"

Stevie: "Well if you earned them, let me shine because you already had your time, now is my turn to change the rules of the dirty game that I implement, ok?"

Dean: "Ok? if you say so, but I remember you I'm your big brother, and I advise you not to trust both, at any time, those rules could not change you, but some other .. See you later"

Dean gets in his car, and he get alone, and Stevie takes his backpack, and goes for his Locker Room and after 2 minutes, he comes from the TRW Training Room, and go in his Locker Room, and closes the door, but someone is knocking the door.

Stevie (loud voice): "IS THAT CAN NOT BE QUIET IN..MY.. LOCKER ROOM?!

Stevie so mad goes to open the door.

Stevie: "Do you want now?"

Mark Monkhouse again was the man while knocks the door.

Mark: Jimmy, turn on the videocamera!

Jimmy: We start in 3...2...1.. GO!

Mark: Hi, fans, we are here bringing pure action of wrestling, and again we here to a important interview with Stevie Malenko, what do you say about the Triple Threat match for the TRW Cruiserweight Championship?

Stevie (mad): "Well, what else can I say? Yo, Stevie Malenko, The Man of 1000 Holds, The Iceman, I will go against anyone, be Hippie or Crusylicious, i go the delete them from my way, I trust in my brother, and I believe in what he has lived because he has been Cruiserweight Champion 3 times, and believe in his advices, because I will not do what you ask me because I'm trained and I do what I please, I will end with them, because I will be the new TRW Cruiserweight Champion... and nobody will avoid him, that two guys, they can not beat me"

Stevie closes his locker room's door while he is angry, but he opens the door..

Stevie: "GET OUTTA HERE!!"

And again closes the door, and Mark is terrified and get out of the door.

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP) Empty Re: Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP)

Post by Cartwright Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:33 am

The colours, they burn my eyes! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP) Empty Re: Two guys, they can not beat me. (ADDED, GOOD RP)

Post by Stevie Malenko Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:04 am

:3

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm Helm Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 am

Good rps here Stevie, i'm impressed.

Cm Helm
Admin

https://trww.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Malenko Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 am

Is my work.

Smile

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down